OpenStudio is a service published by the company OpenStudio, responsible for the processing of personal data.
The processing of your personal data is based on your consent, except when the data are necessary for the performance of a contract, or to comply with a legal obligation. In cases where such processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time in order to stop it. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The use of the services that OpenStudio provides requires the collection of some personal data, in particular, while creating a business account, registering, or providing access to the members of each business account. Most of these data are not personal data within the meaning of the regulation (UE) 2016/679, so-called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). However, some are indeed personal data and enjoy specific protection.
This data collection is carried out through the information that you give us (essentially your username, e-mail address, and password), or through the use of the services itself, for technical data necessary for the brands proper functioning (information related to your device, your IP address, etc.).
OpenStudio implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are collected.
The collected data will be kept as long as the use of the services requires, and for some of them, for a minimum period imposed by law and regulation.
Purpose of the Data collection
All the information we collect is useful to the operation of the service, including improving your user experience, improving page display and operation, and, where appropriate, providing customized advertising results. Some of this data may be used if you have expressly consented, in particular for receiving newsletters from the brands on which you have registered.
Subscribing to our services, you accept that some of this data is shared automatically when creating a business account or an account on a brand.
In addition, your personal data are stored and may be communicated to public authorities at their request and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As such, some of your personal data must be kept, in order to make it possible to identify any person who has contributed to the creation of content posted online (Decree No. 2011-219 of 25 February 2011)
Access, Modification or Deletion of your data
You may refuse to provide personal information to us, but this may affect the operation of certain services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data collected, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. This right to erase your personal data may, however, be waived, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, in order to comply with a legal obligation, or if such data are necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal rights.
To exercise these rights, various ways are at your disposal:
- Modification of information collected when registering on a brand: you can at any time modify the data related to your account directly on the brand, by logging in and accessing the edition of your profile. This page also allows you to change your email preferences.
- Deletion of information collected when registering on a brand: you can at any time delete an account created on a business account via a direct request to the owner of the business account. If the owner refuses, you can contact us to handle the request and discuss it with both sides.
- Modification of information collected when creating a business account: you can modify at any time the information concerning the brand you have created from your administration panel.
- Deleting information collected when creating a business account: you can delete your business account at any time via your administration panel.
- Unsubscribing from newsletters: you can modify your newsletter reception choices at any time by logging in and accessing your profile edition on the brand. Moreover, you will find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent by the brand.
If you have any issues or questions regarding the exercise of this right of access, rectification, modification, or deletion of your personal data, feel free to visit our Support Center.
A cookie is a text file containing a limited amount of information, which is downloaded to the user's device when he visits a website. It allows the brand to recognize the user during his next visits to offer him an optimal navigation experience.
Different types of cookies can be stored on your device by OpenStudio brands:
- Technical Cookies: these cookies are necessary for the service's proper functioning, their deletion or restriction may cause undesirable effects or even an impossibility to use the services.
- Audience measurement cookies: these cookies are used to measure page traffic, and provide the brand administrator with anonymous information about the navigation of its visitors. By default, OpenStudio brands do not include an audience measurement tool, however, brand administrators may choose to use such tools, which may store cookies on your device.
- Advertising Cookies: OpenStudio may display advertising, which helps finance the services we make available to you. These ads are displayed through advertising services and may generate cookies on your device, including displaying personalized advertising content, to count the number of displayed ads, the number of users who clicked on those ads, and their subsequent actions on the pages to which those ads lead.
- Social Network Cookies: social networks offer features that can be used on OpenStudio brands. These functionalities correspond particularly to "share" or "like" buttons, essentially from the social networks Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. This button is provided by the social network, which may store a cookie on your browser, or even identify you if your session on that social network is opened on your device. This behavior is independent of OpenStudio, and depends on the privacy policies of each of these social networks.
Refusal and deletion of Cookies
By using our site, you consent to the use of previously detailed cookies. You can nevertheless choose at any time to disable all or part of the cookies, despite the consequences it could have on the use of the services, according to the various procedures described below.
Refuse and/or delete Cookies from your browser
You may at any time choose to disable all or part of the cookies. Your browser may also be set to notify you when cookies are being placed on your device and to ask you whether or not to accept them (on a case-by-case basis or in totality).
- If you are using Internet Explorer ou Edge: read this page.
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox: read this page.
- If you are using Safari: read this page.
- If you are using Chrome: read this page.
Refuse and Advertisement Cookie
To display advertisements contributing to the financing of the service on the pages hosted by OpenStudio and on partner and affiliated sites, OpenStudio uses third-party providers. These providers may store cookies on your computer, use web beacons, collect technical data such as your IP address and store this data to provide content and advertising relevant to your browsing habits.
By using the services offered by OpenStudio, you agree that we may share a hashed version (anonymous and unreadable) of your e-mail address with our third-party providers and that they may store a cookie on your browser to make a link between your browser and the information our partner has (such as IP address, browser or operating system type and version, or demographic or inferred information). You also consent to the collection, use, and sharing of your data by these third-party providers for the display of personalized, contextual, and behavioral advertising.
If you do not want your data to be used for these purposes, you may at any time read this information about the practices of our third-party providers and exercise your right of refusal:
- https://www.criteo.com/privacy/ (Criteo)
- https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy (Taboola)
- https://rubiconproject.com/privacy/consumer-online-profile-and-opt-out/ (Rubicon Project)
- https://www.viglink.com/opt-out/ (VigLink)
- https://smartadserver.com/end-user-privacy-policy/ (Smart AdServer)
- https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated (DoubleClick for Publishers)
- https://www.appnexus.com/platform-privacy-policy (Appnexus)
La disattivazione del cookie pubblicitario di un fornitore di terze parti impedirà qualsiasi annuncio mirato, contestuale e comportamentale visualizzato da tale fornitore di terze parti. Tuttavia, continuerai a vedere altri annunci pubblicitari.
Puoi gestire le tue preferenze per controllare completamente le informazioni raccolte ed elaborate, nonché l'uso dei cookie, disabilitando ogni provider di terze parti chiamato da OpenStudio.< /p>
Rifiuto di un cookie di social network
Se non desideri che il nostro servizio memorizzi i cookie nel tuo browser per questo scopo, puoi fare clic sui seguenti collegamenti di disattivazione che verranno memorizzati nel tuo browser un cookie il cui unico scopo è disabilitare l'uso di altri cookie della stessa origine. La disabilitazione di questi cookie impedirà quindi qualsiasi interazione con il/i social network interessato/i: