How to create a new structure?
You can manage your organization structure from the application Manage structures available under the Administraton menu in the sidebar.
Only the founder and authorized members are allowed to access this application and invite new users
At this point you have two options:
- Create an Area, or first-level structure
- Select an area and create a sub-structure
If your case is the second, click on one area, and you will see the list of the structures that belong to that area.
Now you can click on the Create a new structure button and a form will ask you for the information you need to provide:
- A name for your structure
- An acronym for it, that will identify shortly your structure. Of course, it must be unique.
- An optional description
- A responsible or head of unit for it
- If you want the structure to be enabled for internal tickets.
If enabled, the structure will appear under the applications Trouble ticketing and users in the system will be able to submit tickets to it